Technical support to the fermented and non fermented beverage industries :
· Beverages Process and Package
· Beverages Equipment Procurement
· Plant Trouble Shoot and Audits
· Start-Up operation
· Plant microbiological audition
· Quality program implementation
· HACCP implementation
· Process optimization
· Process cost reduction
· Yield improvement
· General consultation (layout, problem solving, etc)
· Quality program implementation for the microbreweries with the Association of the microbreweries in Quebec
· Technical consultant for a major brewery in Panama with over one million hectoliters of capacity (reduction of beer staling, improvement of the beer taste, cost reduction initiatives for CO2 purchases, taste panel implementation, beer stability improvement, high gravity brewing implementation)
· Quality control implementation in six major cider makers in Quebec in accordance to a grant from the MAPAQ (critical points from raw materials to finish product, cleaning program etc)
· Brewing Material Efficiency improvement:
· From 95 to 98% at the Labatt Toronto plant 1n 1998 for an annual saving of 150,000 $.
· A multidisciplinary team training program was implemented through a series of brewing courses adapted to solve in-plant quality and process deviation;
· Successful start up operation of over thirty microbreweries which included the implementation of a quality, a process and a cleaning program.
· Technical supports to several microbreweries in Canada and in US (problem solving on analytical and microbiological deviations, new recipe formulation, yield improvement, yeast manipulation, process improvements, quality control implementation)
· Elimination of an off-flavor problem in a microbrewery in Quebec (estery note: ethyl caproate) by a process audit (fish bone method) through experimentation and training.